Black & White Photos / Gambar Hitam & Putih

Since I have finished all my works, so I randomly browsing through my external hard disk and found some of these black and white photos – Gosh, how I miss exploring and taking pics with my camera. Despite that, I’m still an amateur and I always enjoy capturing anything that catches my eyes attention and touch my soul <3. Here I share some of my personal black and white photo collections. Enjoy! ^^


Hello...

Yoga pose. Thanks to Mr. Timer! :P



After rain

Help!



Niece

Candid. Nieces enjoy watching their favourite cartoon program. 

Thanks Mak (Mom) for the milk.

















My hometown - Balingian, Sarawak

Dalat, Sarawak

|
|
|
|
|
|
That's all for today! ^^
|
|
|

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanita & Futsal / Street Soccer - Coccyx Fracture

25 Gambar Inspirasi Pre-wedding Tema Bola Sepak / Futsal